Flash Video Files (FLV) media can go missing due to various causes. Oftentimes certain user actions also lead to loss scenarios. The files may disappear from system storage or other digital devices. Here is a list of some commonly encountered reasons for losing .flv files:
- Virus and malware attacks
- Interruptions during file transfer process
- Corruptions in device storage
- Formatting actions and deletions
- Unexpected system shutdown when FLV video are played
- Software errors etc.
It is a displeasing moment for users who get to face this problem with some of their important FLV clips. The files may seem to reside nowhere in the system including Recycle Bin or Trash. Moreover, there is no such options available in the system that help in fetching disappeared FLV files. Did you know that -even though files are lost or deleted there is an easy method that helps in restoring them back?
Yes, it is true that, if acted soon, one can smoothly bring back vanished files. Even if your files has been deleted permanently, data still resides in same storage location unless overwritten by some other data. (A deleted file will be overwritten when the system is further used since after deletion instance. It all depends on underlying OS paging and memory assignment implementations). Now, to achieve this, all you require is a tool called Yodot Photo Recovery.
Features and functions of FLV file retrieval software:
The program encapsulates authentic algorithms that trace all media files that are unable to locate or got to erase in system and devices. Lost files will reach you within a span of time. Some of its recognizable features include-
- Avails a RAW search functionality that performs search for a particular type of media files with the help of unique file signatures
- Allows retrieval of FLV files from system hard disks, SSD, SD/SDHC/SDXC cards, XD card, CF’s, MMC’s, USB drives, iPod and other external storage devices
- Assures no content loss or damages to any part of system
- Easy to run and use. Additionally, technical help is availed, if necessary
- Sorts files in two different modes at preview phase
- Capable of retrieving all digital format files (audio – video – images – RAW digital images) with vivid extensions like- .mov, .avi, .mp4, .divx, .xvid, .asf, .m4v, .wmv, .aif, .aiff, .amr,.wav, .midi, .mp3, jpeg, gif, .tif, .tiff, .nef, .dng, .crw etc.
- Yodot application is supported by all latest versions of Windows OS environment
So, when FLV video file is missing from storage one can simply bring them back with the following procedure-
Step 1: Begin to download the program on a Windows system from where the file is .flv media is missing. The download link is also available here. Continue with program installation
Step 2: Opt for Lost Photo Recovery option. Select the file types to regain.
Step 3: Input the drive location from where files have been disappeared. If it is an external storage device then specify it. (One can also proceed with RAW search to filter search only for .flv files)
Step 4: Tool will initiate scan process and display retrievable files for preview. Use either of File Type View or Data View to review files. Set a target drive location to save recovered FLV files