“Last week, I created one PSD with great difficulty to present it at college event. However, after completing that file, I saved it in desktop. The very next morning, I transferred it to my USB drive to show my mentor. But, that time, when I connected my USB and clicked on PSD file on Windows 7 PC, an error pops up stating “Could not completed your request due to unexpected end of files”. Now, I am completely blank, I am not able to decide what should be done next. Is there any chances to view PSD files in Windows 7 PC again?”
Yes, of course you can view PSD files in Windows 7. Here, some other instances of PSD inaccessibility have been mentioned. SO, if present situation is similar to any of these, then be continued with reading it to get an ultimate solution to your problem.
Below some facts related to PSD corruption has been listed:
- If Adobe Photoshop application is not installed accurately or not upgraded according to the technologies results in application malfunctioning
- When the hard drive where PSD files are stored on Windows is corrupted due to software clashes, hardware conflicts might result in PSD file corruption
- Malware infections that get into PSD files through unreliable third party tools, internet, infected data etc. have the ability to corrupt the file system. As a result PSD file will also get corrupted on Windows system
- While accessing, modifying, transferring PSD files, if there occurs power failure due to which system shuts down abruptly leads to PSD file corruption
- Formation of bad sectors, file system corruption, untrusted third party applications, software clashes, unexpected system termination and so on are other scenarios for corruption of PSD files on Windows
Above are some common reasons for PSD inaccessibility that generally rose on Windows 7 computer. That’s why it is always be advisable to keep backup especially of PSD file types; because creating single PSD took more than one day and if anything happens to the file structure or entire PSD itself like above- explained, you may have to lose access from PSD files forever.
Nevertheless, you can access Photoshop files only after resolving its issues and for that you requires reliable and trusted application i.e. Yodot PSD Repair.
Yodot PSD Repair software is designed especially to fix PSD files, which you are not able to view using Photoshop application. Its advanced modules and search algorithms provide great support to repair severely corrupted or damaged PSD file on Windows system. It can sustain repairing of PSD files saved on various storage devices including system hard drive, flash memory card, USB drive, and many more. On other hand, this software is flexible with various editions of Windows operating system such as Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008. It is non destructive read only software which will not alter original information during scanning process instead extracts and stores in new document. Along with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2008 users can also make use of it.
Note: A group of technical expertise will also be available at 24/7 at your service. In case of any problems related to establishment, repairing Photoshop file etc, then resolved it with their help
See here the steps to view PSD on Windows 7 PC:
Download and install Yodot PSD Repair software on Windows 7 system >> Launch the tool after installation >> Click on ‘Browse’ button in main screen to choose path of PSD file to be repaired >> After choosing that particular Photoshop file, hit on ‘Repair’ button and check the status by seeing progress bar >> Scanning takes few minutes to complete and shows the fixed PSD file along with its different layers >> Now you can view repaired PSD file and its layer information using ‘Preview’ option >> If satisfied with result, you can save the fixed PSD files to preferred location